019 Tara Strong Interview

018TaraStrongInt

Super cutey in the picture above is either Sari Sumdac from the Transformers Animated TV show or the lovely Tara Strong; or both! Hopefully nobody was eye-ing Ben10 up there… don’t get me wrong, he’s a nice boy but I don’t know about cute! Well it turns out that Ben is really a woman on the inside! Now I’m not talking about a lifestyle choice that we’re not going to judge, no. I’m saying Tara is a voice actor and in addition to Sari and Ben she has lent her voice to no less than 250 different animated projects!

Although she specializes in being able to play boys, she is also Tara on Kimpossible, Raven on Teen Titans, Bubbles on Powerpuff Girls and has the distinction of being the only female Ghostbuster ever; Kylie griffin on Extreme Ghostbusters. She’s recorded for video games and done live action work and… you know what? Just take a look at her imdb list! I’ll be typing into the new year if I have to list it all! So take a listen, lend us your ears… we promise we’ll give them back.

Tara Strong on IMDB

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

10 Comments

• Reply Aaron

wow, this woman is talented, and roven, how could you not know she was batgirl? 😛

Good one guys, and even though I may be a little too old for these cartoons Im still old enough to know the good ones.

Keep it up

October 7, 2009 at 9:57 pm
  • Reply Shemp

She is so hot! Loved her in senior trip!

October 10, 2009 at 6:32 am
  • Reply Lilian

Nice voice act Tara. Soon, Tara voice act in 2010, she have the future roles of Nina “Himawara” Cortex (The bad girl of the team C.)in a 2010 animated TV show of Crash Bandicoot (or CBA and of course Jujika from Happy Lucky Bikkuriman official Videogame for Wii. Thanx alot, Tara-san for voicing the 2 roles of my favorite cartoon series and my WROST Toei videogame!!

NIPAH

November 24, 2009 at 2:43 pm
  • Reply Exetta (Call me Exy)

Lilian@ My hands becomes cold brrr… and should to make an Anti-Full House website. My friend Exetta loves Tara-san, EVERYBODY LOVES TARA-SAN!!!!!!

T

R
    U
    L
    E
    S
    !
    ! <- Put in your profile, If where, you're a Tara Strong fan! Copy and Paste!
    Tara voicing also in 2010,

Ruby Gloom: Revenge on Las Glooma-Vegas (2010): Iris
    Cinnamoroll TV Series (2010): Chiffon and Azuki

Kissy Me, Lala (2010): Lala
    CBA AKA Crash Bandicoot Animated (2010): Nina,Vira from ep. #17,Lil'Aku from ep.#20 (this sounds cute :3)

Painting Moments (2010): Khristy Brandien

The Pink World of Missy Bongiorno (2010): Rita LaMesicka

Onegai My Melody (2006 (Original)-2010 English Version): Kuromi

November 24, 2009 at 3:28 pm
  • Reply Sami

The first time I heard Tara Strong’s voice acting was as Rikku in one of my favorite games of all time, Final Fantasy X. I had no idea that she had such an impressive (and long) resume.

January 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm
  • Reply J

Yes, she is very untouchable, isn’t she??

But really, what is she but just another obnoxious blathermouth??

May 13, 2010 at 12:59 pm
  • Reply Bruce

May 19, 2010 at 1:18 am
  • Reply j

Because she’s an obnoxious blathermouth, of course!!

And she’s also “extraordinary” unlike the rest of us lowly peons. She and hubby Mr. Untouchable have infalliably perfect lives and massively swelled heads!!

May 22, 2010 at 12:47 pm
  • Reply Fernanda

Tara Strong is my all time favorite voice actress! shes has an extraordinary career and is definately a role model. keep up the good work, and many roles to come! Love YA 🙂

July 23, 2010 at 9:44 pm
  • Reply j

WHAT PART OF ‘OBNOXIOUS BLATHERMOUTH’ DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND??!!

Maybe she is “extraordinary,” but I think that she should just be exterminated like the sewer rat she is!

August 21, 2010 at 1:02 pm